5 Winter Activities in Chesterfield New Hampshire
Make the most out of the winter months and enjoy a winter wonderland retreat in New Hampshire. The cozy fires and softly falling snow make the perfect backdrop for a romantic weekend, and the bounty of outdoor attractions add a little taste of adventure for an overall exhilarating experience. Bring out your inner kid and play in the snow or cuddle up with your loved one and a cozy drink- whatever your preference this is the perfect place to make memories you’ll treasure. Here are our top 5 activities for your winter getaway in New Hampshire:
- Go snowshoeing: Explore the stunning New Hampshire winter countryside by trekking up the scenic Bear Mountain. Then warm up in one of our rooms with a fireplace.
- Sleigh Rides: For a romantic evening or a fun outing with the kids book a sleigh ride on this enchanting 650-acre wooded farm. You’ll take in stunning mountain views from private trails and can even play with the foals back at the farm while you treat yourselves to homemade cookies and hot beverages.
- Night Tubing: It’s a twist on a childhood favorite. Bundle up and enjoy an evening playing in the snow.
- SnowMobile Tour: Try something new and explore Green Mountain National Forest on an exhilarating snowmobile adventure. They have tours for every experience level and will hook you up with all the gear you’ll need.
- Hot Chocolate and Pastries: Cozy up in the adorable tea room in Burdick’s Chocolate Shop. Indulge in one of their famous drinking chocolates and split one of their European pastries as you watch the snow gently blanket the streets of Walpole.
After a day exploring this winter wonderland, warm up by a gas fireplace in your romantic suite while we prepare a sumptuous meal for you in our on site restaurant. Find your perfect room and get ready for a retreat filled with cozy fires, snow adventures, and comfort food.