|Room 10||Two||King||Walk-in Shower||First Floor, Gas Fireplace, Pullout Couch||Check Rates|
|Room 11||Two||Two Doubles||Tub/Shower Combo||First Floor, Exposed Beams||Check Rates|
|Room 12||Two||King||Walk-in Shower||First Floor, Private Balcony, Exposed Beams||Check Rates|
|Room 13||Two||Two Doubles||Tub/Shower Combo||First Floor, Exposed Beams||Check Rates|
|Room 14||Two||King||Walk-in Shower||First Floor, Gas Fireplace||Check Rates|
|Room 15||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Second Floor, Gas Stove, Pullout Couch||Check Rates|
|Room 16||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Second Floor, Cathedral Ceiling, Large Windows||Check Rates|
|Room 17||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Second Floor, Private Balcony, Original Barn Loft||Check Rates|
|Room 18||Two||King||Walk-in Shower||Second Floor, Gas Fireplace, Exposed Barn Board and Beam||Check Rates|
|Room 19||Two||King||2-Person Jetted Tub & Walk-in Shower||Gas Fireplace, Private Entrance, Private Deck, Pet Friendly||Check Rates|
|Room 20||Two||King||2-Person Jetted Tub & Walk-in Shower||Gas Fireplace, Private Entrance, Private Deck, Pet Friendly||Check Rates|
Johanna Wetherby Building
|Room 21||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Gas Fireplace, Private Entrance, Private Terrace, Pet Friendly||Check Rates|
|Room 22||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Gas Fireplace, Private Entrance, Private Terrace, Pet Friendly||Check Rates|
|Room 23||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Gas Fireplace, Private Entrance, Private Terrace, Pet Friendly||Check Rates|
|Room 24||Two||King||Tub/Shower Combo||Gas Fireplace, Private Entrance, Private Terrace, Pet Friendly||Check Rates|
Chesterfield Inn Amenities
In these busy times, when the lines of work and leisure are blurred, you can still remain as connected as ever with friends and business associates during your stay at our bed and breakfast. We have all of the modern conveniences that you’re used to, and you can choose to use them…or not…while you unwind on a romantic New Hampshire vacation. We know it’s nice to “unplug” every now and then!
In Our Rooms
- Private Bathrooms
- Flat Screen TV’s
- Mini Fridge
- Air Conditioning
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Gas Fireplaces in 10 Guest Rooms
- Private Patio or Deck in 8 Guest Rooms
- Private Entrance in 6 Guest Rooms
On Our Property
- 10 Acres of Grounds & Walking Paths
- Hearty Country Breakfast
- On-site Restaurant
- Electric Car Charging Complimentary with Stay
- Good Cell Phone Signal & Land Line Telephone
- Wake Up Calls
- Free WiFi Service Throughout
- Printer for Documents at the Front Desk
- View our Accessibility Features and Policies
All rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $20 charge for each additional person in a guest room.
Check in is after 2:00 p.m. and check out is by 11:00 a.m. We will honor a late check out if possible and at your request.
We offer 24 hour desk availability.
We have a two night minimum stay on holiday weekends, and during foliage season.
We will allow cancellations of reservations without penalty and without advance notice, including the day of arrival.
We do not take deposits but we do ask for a credit card to guarantee the reservation.
TAXES, GRATUITIES, & CREDIT CARDS
All rates are subject to 9% New Hampshire Room and Meals tax. Gratuities for the housekeepers and breakfast servers are left to each guest’s discretion. All major credit cards are accepted.
BREAKFAST & AFTERNOON TEA INCLUDED
Full country breakfast cooked to order is included. Breakfast is served from 7:30 until 9:00 a.m. on weekdays, and 8:00 until 9:30 a.m. on weekends and holidays. Complimentary afternoon tea & cookies are served daily at 4:00 p.m. in the parlor.
Dinner is served from 5:30 until 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday nights. Reservations are suggested. The dining room setting is elegant with fresh flowers and candlelight. We do not have a dress code. Find out more about our romantic New Hampshire restaurant.
Smoking is not permitted in the inn. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged if you choose to smoke in your room.
Children of all ages are welcome. We can supply a cot or crib if needed with a $20 charge. Rooms accommodate a maximum or two adults and two children.
We welcome well-behaved pets but require you to reserve one of the 6 pet friendly rooms in the exterior buildings if you are traveling with your pet. There is a $25 fee per pet, per stay if you’d like to bring your pet. Dogs must be crated if left alone in the room and you are responsible for any damages.
Room service is available for both breakfast and dinner during meal service hours.
Chesterfield Inn warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our early 1900 Farmhouse, the property is not wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property. Below is a list of these barriers as well as features to help those with disabilities. We are more than happy to talk with any guest directly to determine appropriate lodging options.
- No elevator
- Numerous steps
- Narrow hallways and doorways are not wheelchair accessible
- We offer designated handicapped parking by the front door with a ramp to the entrance of the Inn
- The first-floor dining room, living room, and public restroom are all wheelchair accessible
For those that do not require the use of a wheelchair, we offer the following room descriptions:
- Rooms 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 of the Main Inn are located on the first floor. The narrow hallways and doorways do not make these rooms wheelchair accessible, but for those who can maneuver without the use of a wheelchair, rooms 10, 12 and 14 offer walk-in showers and rooms 11 and 13 offer a tub/shower combination.
- There are four steps to the entrance of The Cottage. Rooms 19 and 20 are located on the first floor and feature a walk-in shower.
- The Johanna Wetherby Building requires a step up to the entrance. Rooms 21, 22, 23 and 24 are located on the first floor and feature a tub/shower combination.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (603) 256-3211 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our Inn meets their needs.
- We ensure that guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 at (603) 256-3211 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.