Because of the way the inn has expanded over the years, we already have built in social distancing as part of our commitment to guest privacy and comfort. The six exterior rooms all have outside entrances and private decks or terraces, and the rooms in the main building are all large, and spaced along a wide winding hallway on two floors. Our common spaces with large windows & high ceilings allow for natural social distancing.
Stay Small, Stay Safe in West Chesterfield
Our Promise to You
Your Safety is Our #1 Goal
The personal service that you are accustomed to at Chesterfield Inn will continue as usual and we will take our cues from you to be sure that you are comfortable and have everything that you need during your time with us. Our dedicated staff is here to help! Whether it be answering questions about our updated cleaning procedures or helping you plan fun & safe activities, we are here for you! Call (603) 256-3211 or email email@example.com to contact us today.
Savor Our Food Safely
Indoor, Outdoor & In-Room Dining
- Dining: Our restaurant is open to the public and house guests with advance reservations. Parties will be seated in our outdoor dining areas or inside in our dining room for both breakfast and dinner. The terrace, with 5 tables, is available for breakfast, dinner, drinks, and enjoying the fresh air. During the colder months, we have heaters and blankets and invite you to dine outside if you like. All food is cooked to order and served to you.
- Room Service: Available during the hours that we serve breakfast and dinner. For dinner room service, please reserve a time that you would like to have your dinner delivered just as you would if you were having dinner in the dining room.
- Afternoon Tea: Available daily in the lobby. Enjoy a tray with tea or coffee and cookies in one of the indoor or outdoor common spaces.
Updated Covid Policies & Procedures
Our cleaning procedures have always been meticulous and thorough at the inn. However, we’ve added the following additional operational procedures to ensure our guest & staff’s safety:
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the inn.
- Common area touchpoints will be wiped down and disinfected several times every day.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Due to the uncertainty of today’s changing times, we have extended our flexible cancellation policy. We will continue to allow cancellations of reservations without penalty and without advance notice, including the day of arrival.
Our goal is for you to have a safe and enjoyable stay, please call us at (603) 256-3211 as soon as possible if you can’t make it.
Top Activities to Enjoy During Your Stay
Life moves at a bit slower pace here in southwestern New Hampshire and we wanted to share some of our favorite things to do while you are exploring the area.
- Hike the Madame Sherri Forest in West Chesterfield
- Wander Main Street in Brattleboro and Keene instead of mall shopping
- Visit the Grafton Cheese Shop in Brattleboro for great samples
- Have a beer and a burger at the Whetstone Station Bier Garten overlooking the Connecticut River
- On Saturday mornings, visit the Brattleboro and Keene Farmer’s Markets
- Stop at Vermont Fire Arts Studio on Route 30 in Brattleboro for a glass blowing demo
- Sip handcrafted spirits and tour the distillery at Copper Cannon Distillery in West Chesterfield
- Visit Old Deerfield Village in Deerfield, MA for a walk back through time
- Drive up to Cornish, NH and visit Saint-Gaudens’ summer home
- Chamber Music Concerts at Apple Hill, Sullivan, NH
- Walk or bike the Keene Rail Trail
- Visit the Thorne-Sagendorph Art Gallery at Keene State College
- Stop for great coffee and French Pastry at Burdick’s in Walpole , NH
- Listen for the “peepers” at dusk here at the Inn
- Visit Monadnock Berries in Troy, NH and pick your own
See What Our Guests Have to Say
“Arrived to be greeted in a very hospitable manner, like one would expect. Team member wiped down our room key in front of me before presenting it, in these Covid times (a nice touch). Later found the full staff all wearing masks and using safe precautions. Arrived in the room that was a perfect size. Was very clean and inviting… Would definitely recommend this Inn to all and stay here again!”
– JP from NJ on Tripadvisor
“It had only been open a couple of weeks due to COVID 19, but they seemed on top of everything. Lots of hand sanitizer in lobby and rooms, staff wearing masks, great options for dining including a spacious dining room, outdoor patio and in room service. Everyone in the building that we saw, was wearing a mask… It felt perfectly safe and clean.”
– CatRob_12 on Tripadvisor